"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."
- Max Ehrman, Desiderata, 1927
- COMPREHENSIVE MIDWIFERY CARE -
Loving Way Midwifery offers a holistic approach to your healthy pregnancy.
At a glance - our integrated prenatal, labor, birth, postpartum, and gynecological health services:
- 24/7 access to your Midwife
- Personal midwifery care, tailored to meet your individual needs
- Conveniently scheduled visits in the privacy and comfort of your home
- Ample support with all aspects of your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum well-being
- Extensive package of postpartum visits
- Empathic, thoughtful, and active promotion of smooth transitions for the whole family
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals for acupuncture, chiropractic care, and other alternative therapies
- Complimentary consultation with a Prenatal Nutritionist
- Gynecological care including Pap tests, contraceptive counseling, and STI screening
- Lending library of books about childbirth, breastfeeding, and newborn care
Loving Way Midwifery donates a portion of each client's fee to the following organization:
- INCLUSION POLICY -
We value the richness that arises from diversity of thought, background, and lifestyle. We honor and respect individual variation in regards to ethnicity, race, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, relationship style, national origin, religion, ability, and socioeconomic background.
*Se habla Español